Specialist Property & Strata Lawyers
JS Mueller & Co Lawyers since 1979.
Our strata lawyers have been resolving development, contractual, commercial and statutory issues within the strata and property industry for 40 years across metropolitan and regional NSW.
Commencing in 1979 as a small firm, today we are known as one of the largest specialist strata law firms and subject mater experts in NSW.
Our in depth knowledge of Strata and Company Title, Community and Neighbourhood Associations is second to none.
We provide clear, practical advice, in plain English, so that you can make decisions with confidence.
We will help you every step of the way.
Why Choose Us?
40 years in depth knowledge and experience.
- Deep Expertise of NSW Strata Law
- Extensive Property Law Knowledge
- Practical Advice No Legalese
- Delivering Excellent Results is Our Focus
- Real and Genuine Client Care
- Unparalleled Understanding of the New Strata Laws
Our team firmly believe it’s not just the legal advice we provide, it’s also the exemplary service we deliver to our clients.
Refer to the information below for our list of services, clients and some project highlights.
We consistently resolve a full range of issues likely to affect developers, owners and their associations.
- Strata By-laws
- Building Defects
- Building Management Agreements
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Leases and Licence Agreements
- Levy Collection
- Neighbouring Lands Access
- Property Development
- Strata Advice
- Commercial Leasing
- Wills & Estate Planning
Loyal Network of Clients
Our strong network of strata and property clients have complete confidence in our ability to successfully deal with each and every matter.
Our clear and practical advice will ensure that you understand your rights and obligations helping you to make any decisions with confidence.
Our strata clients include:
- Owners Corporations
- Strata Managers
- Lot Owners
- Lot Occupiers
- Property Developers
- Strata Title Schemes
- Company Title Schemes
- Community Associations
- Neighbourhood Associations
40 Years Experience
The team at JS Mueller & Co Lawyers has provided expert advice for a multitude of significant and complex projects.
Some of these strata projects include:
- First Strata Leasehold Development
- First Development in Hurstville Council
- First Case to Set Standards for Magnesite Maintenance
- Only Court of Appeal Decision on Levy Collection
- Resort Development
- Strata Retirement Development
- Mixed-use Strata Development
- Stratum Development
- Community Development