Pets, Parking, Renovations
And more, we know every new law.
Strata by-laws are a necessary set of rules and regulations developed to facilitate the administration and harmony of a strata scheme.
They must be registered to be binding and will appear as notifications on the certificate of title to the land to which they apply.
We know and understand the new laws introduced in November 2016 and will help you every step of the way to update, review or create any new by-laws.
At JS Mueller & Co our team has been developing strata by-laws for over 30 years across regional and metropolitan NSW.
Strata or Company Title
Community or Neighbourhood Association.
We know all community types so when you work with our strata legal team you’ll have access to expert strata legal knowledge and comprehensive experience.
At JS Mueller & Co we specialise in developing all types of strata by-laws including:
- Garbage Disposal
- Use of Common Property and Facilities
- Ownership and Maintenance
- Responsibilities of Common Property
- Renovations and Retrospective Approvals
- Short Term Letting
- Parking Restrictions
- Keeping of Pets
- Smoking Restrictions
- Behaviour of Residents
- Security and Safety Measures
- Architectural and Landscaping Guidelines
- Installation and Floor Coverings
- Window lock Guidelines
- Installation and use of Air Conditioners, Pergolas, Televisions and Satellite Access
Need to Register a By-law?
Our expertise makes it easy.
Our Strata Lawyers understand that you’ll often require a draft strata by-law urgently for a general meeting agenda or for general consideration so please contact us on the details below and we’ll act accordingly.