NSW Strata By-laws
For pets, parking, renovations and more.
NSW strata by-laws are a necessary set of rules and regulations developed to facilitate the administration and harmony of strata schemes across NSW.
They must be registered to be binding and will appear as notifications on the certificate of title to the land to which they apply.
We know and understand the new laws introduced in November 2016 and we’ll help you every step of the way to update, review or create any new by-laws.
At JS Mueller & Co Lawyers our team has been developing NSW strata by-laws for 40 years across regional and metropolitan NSW.
Strata or Company Title
Community or Neighbourhood Association.
We know all community types so when you work with our strata legal team you’ll have access to expert strata legal knowledge and comprehensive experience.
At JS Mueller & Co Lawyers we specialise in developing all types of NSW strata by-laws including:
- Garbage Disposal
- Use of Common Property and Facilities
- Ownership and Maintenance
- Responsibilities of Common Property
- Renovations and Retrospective Approvals
- Unreasonable Communications
- Short Term Letting
- Parking Restrictions
- Keeping of Pets
- Smoking Restrictions
- Behaviour of Residents
- Security and Safety Measures
- Architectural and Landscaping Guidelines
- Installation and Floor Coverings
- Window Lock Guidelines
- Installation and use of Air Conditioners, Pergolas, Televisions and Satellite Access
- Combustible Cladding
Need to Register a NSW Strata By-law?
Our Strata Lawyers expertise makes it easy.
Our Strata Lawyers understand that you’ll often require a draft strata by-law urgently for a general meeting agenda or for general consideration so please contact us on the details below and we’ll act accordingly.