The NSW Government is working to increase confidence in the NSW building industry by creating a new foundation for construction, by looking at improvement of laws and consumers/workers protection.
The Government is committed to:
- Improving safety, accountability and transparency
- Ensuring high-quality design, construction and maintenance
- Modernising and simplifying building legislation
How to Have Your Say!
To have your say on the proposed building laws reform in NSW you can:
- Complete the all-in-one survey which allows you to skip through all topics to those that are of interest to you or;
- If you are only interested in a single topic, you may complete one or more of the 7 individual survey topics
- You may also make a submission which allows you to give detailed feedback or respond directly to the questions in the regulatory impact statements
Deadline for Your Feedback
To provide feedback please Friday 25 November 2022.
For more information, please refer to the NSW Government here.
For all strata law advice including by-laws, building defects and levy collections contact our specialist NSW and Sydney strata lawyers here or call 02 9562 1266, we’re happy to assist.