There have been a number of important key changes made to strata laws over the last 6 months.
This includes changes to legislation and recent court and NCAT decisions.
In this article we provide an overview of those key changes to help you get across them and make recommendations as to what you should do get the most out of them and to ensure you comply with them.
The article covers the following strata law key changes:
- Building Defects – duty of care
- Removing abandoned goods and illegally parked cars – the new rules
- Developer and common property rights by-laws
- No pets by-laws
- NCAT – can now award damages
- COVID-19 – strata regulations extended
- Short term rental accommodation – mandatory code of conduct
The full article and recommendations are available here An Overview of Recent Key Changes to Strata Law
For all NSW strata legal including by-laws, building defect and levy collection advice contact us here or call 02 9562 1266, we’re happy to assist.