On 22 March 2020, the Australian Government announced a further economic response to the Coronavirus that will effect levy recoveries.
That response includes changes to personal and corporate insolvency laws which will have a dramatic impact on the way overdue strata levies are recovered.
In this paper we provide we explain:
- A Snapshot of the Changes to Levy Recovery Practice
- An Overview of those Changes
- Details of the Ramifications of the Changes
- Information about Payment Plans
- Information about Template Payment Plan Documents
After reading this paper Levy Recovery Practice Changes Due to Coronavirus if you would like a copy of our ‘template payment plan documents’ and/or would like assistance with managing your levy recovery payment plans please email email@example.com
For NSW strata legal, building defect or levy collection advice please contact us here or call 02 9562 1266, we’re happy to assist.